1) I am the most heavily shorted stock on the New York Stock Exchange with over 240 million shares sold short as of May 2005, equal to 45% of my float.
2) I am the cheapest stock in terms of price-to-book ratio in the S&P 500 index, trading at less than 50% of my tangible asset value.
3) My share price was once as high as $58 in 2001, but since then my stock has dropped by 95 percent.
4) Wall Street analysts dislike my stock immensely and many have a “sell” rating on it.
5) I am in the midst of a restructuring focused on selling assets and paying down and/or refinancing debt.
6) I am Peridot Capital’s most recent purchase.
WHO AM I?